Not much to write about this week. Lots of petals folded again this week. Lots of petals turned into flowers. We actually ran out of room in the origami bags to hold the flowers so we started stringing them together and then hung them from the ceiling.
Sometimes it feels silly too be spending so much time folding paper for wedding decorations but I'm really happy with how they look! Especially all hung up from the ceiling. I'm really hoping to be able to save these after the wedding and continue to use them as decorations. I love how much color they add to the room.
Didn't get a picture of everything together this week. We started putting flowers together on Monday so a lot of petals were put right into flowers, plus a whole bunch that were folded just to make sets of five for flowers.
Here's a couple dinos Jason made and some cranes Christina made.
As you can see from above, not a very big pile this week. Jason was the only one who did any folding this time around. Although I didn't do any folding, I did finish a lot of gluing. I had almost an entire reusable shopping bag full of unglued petals. Those are now all in glued petal form. Now turn them into flowers. I also got the origami sorted by petal size, lilies, and compys this week. Had to add a few new bags to store things in, and a box because our original bags were overflowing.
Had a busy week this week so not a whole lot of variety in the origami. On the plus side though we finally saw our reception and ceremony sites in person so we have a much better idea of what we need and what to do with what we already have.
So here are some mini compys, a couple duck bills, an experimental guy and another attempt to perfect the Triceratops Jason has been developing.