Giuseppe the Llama - Felt Farm Animal Applique
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
Want a fun way to personalize any piece of clothing? Our felt animal patches, like this cute llama, are a great way to customize any cloth surface. Our felt patches are ready to be sewn or ironed on. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 6 inches (15.2 cm) tall and 3 inches (7.6 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Giuseppe the Llama's Story
No one is quite sure what’s wrong with Giuseppe the llama. He won’t tell anyone what made him so jittery, so speculations abound. Did he read a scary story? Did he just discover he was a llama when all this time he thought he was an alpaca? Did he find out he’s been spelling his name wrong his whole life? Did he get turned down for that sleigh pulling job because he wasn’t a reindeer? We may never know.