Make your very own Squshie with this digital PDF with patterns and instructions to hand sew your very own Golden Lion Tamarin ornament. This is Not A Finished Ornament. Pattern is 21 pages and includes:
- A material and supply list
- Multiple pages of step by step illustrated instructions and a stitch guide for the techniques used in this pattern
- Templates for 3 different sized monkeys (4 in (10.16 cm), 5 in (12.7 cm), and 10 in (25.4 cm) height)
- Full color pictures of the finished monkey for reference
Moderate hand sewing skills and a basic understanding of reading patterns is helpful for making this ornament.
This pattern will require 4 colors of felt and good scissors with a narrow point for getting into tight corners.
If you have questions about the instructions or need help with some of the steps, please contact us and we'll be happy to help!
We also have a detailed sew along on the blog to help you make your monkey!
You may sell finished items you hand make from this pattern. We ask that if you sell or publicly display works based on our patterns you simply give Squshies credit for the pattern design. Also please tag @squshies on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. We’d love to see what you’ve made!
The pattern, and any altered or modified variation of it, is a copyrighted design of Squshies. The pattern pieces and instructions are NOT to be sold, reproduced, or redistributed in any way. Mass production, re-sale and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions is expressly prohibited. Thank you.
If you have any questions regarding the use of this pattern, or just need some help with our instructions, write to Squshies@gmail.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not a toy for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.