What could make your favorite bag or shirt even better? A super cute felt cow! Our felt animal patches are a great way to add your favorite animal to any cloth surface. Our felt patches are ready to be sewn or ironed on. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5.75 inches (14.6 cm) tall and 4.25 inches (10.8 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Fiona the Cow's Story
Fiona is an expert in etiquette. She firmly believes that just because you were born in a barn doesn't mean you have to act like it. Fiona holds weekly lessons for those that are interested in improving their manners. So far she has covered Salutations of Courtesy, Invitations, Acceptances and Regrets, and Teas and Other Afternoon Parties. Fiona is a big Emily Post fan.
Some of the animals on the farm applaud Fiona's efforts as they feel kids these days lack manners. Some think it might be a tad unnecessary as no one on the farm has ever actually attended a real tea party. Fiona is determined to bring culture and civility to the barnyard, one calf at a time.