A super cute felt owlbear patch is a fun way to add your favorite D&D monster to any piece of clothing. Our felt appliques are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5 inches (12.7 cm) tall and 4.75 inches (12 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Sebastian the Owlbear's Story
As an 8 foot tall 1500 pound force* of destruction, Sebastian is master of his domain. But no matter how many adventurers he eats, nothing can fill the emptiness inside him.
What Sebastian really wants is a lady Owlbear to share his subterranean labyrinth with. Despite many displays of his ferocity, this freakish hybrid of bear and owl has yet to attract a mate to his fabulous dungeon lair.
He dreams of the day he can bounce his terrifying hatchlings on his knee and tell them how mom and dad met...
* Felt owl bear plush is not actually 8 feet nor 1500 pounds. Imagine the shipping! *