Show off your love for narwhals with this adorable felt animal patch. Super cute and easy to use our patches add a special touch to a tote bag or t-shirt. Our felt appliques are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 3.75 inches (9.5 cm) tall and 6 inches (15.25 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Vinnie the Narwhal's Story
Doctor Vincent Narwhal, Vinnie to his friends, is an expert oceanographer. Foremost in his field, he has studied the chemical, geological, and biological properties of the ocean depths. Despite being a great seafaring adventurer he will not sword fight you with his horn. First of all it’s not even a horn, but a tooth. And second, it’s a sensitive instrument meant for science, not for fighting. Not to mention, breaking a tooth that big would be a huge dental bill.