What could make your favorite bag or shirt even better? A super cute felt wombat! Our felt animal patches are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5.5 inches (14 cm) tall and 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Harold the Wombat's Story
Harold is a bit disgruntled. He works at his local newspaper, but not as a reporter. His job is a movie critic. It really bothers him how no one takes him or his work seriously. He works hard too! Watching movies may sound like an awesome job, but Harold would like everyone to know it isn't all fun and games.
Harold has to admit it can be pretty great when you get to watch good movies. The problem is there are so many awful movies. Think about all the movies you see ads for and you think 'why would anyone want to see that?'. Harold has to watch all of those movies too, and then try to find something nice to say about them. He wants his reviews to be honest, but he also doesn't want to be super mean or negative. It can be a challenge. He is dreading the onslaught of upcoming summer blockbusters.