A super cute felt kangaroo is a great way to add a little Australian fun to any piece of clothing. Our felt appliques are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 6 inches (15.2 cm) tall and 4.25 inches (10.8 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Mildred the Kangaroo's Story
Mildred loves to knit. It is very convenient for her because she has a handy pouch to store all her supplies. Being a marsupial is awesome! Her current obsession is knitting tail warmers, like legwarmers but for your tail. Mildred has made so many of them, she has decided to go into business selling them.
She hasn't had much luck so far, but her friends assure her things will pick up in the winter. Mildred wants to make sure she has a good selection for everyone so she is hard at work designing tail warmers for all of the different types of animals she knows. She's a little stumped about what to do for echidnas.