30. Sea Otter - I had grand plans for drawing and painting a cute sea otter, but I kept drawing things that looked like monkeys. I finally drew one that is ottery, but it took me so long that he got color pencils instead of paint.
And now to start on May's prompt list!
1.Bearded Dragon - Bearded dragon for today's doodle. Starting off May with a tough one! Lizards are so tricky to turn into Squshies.
2. Okapi - Playing with watercolor pencils again on the okapi doodle
3. Serval - Quick serval doodle. Found my old purple pencil that I used to doodle with all the time so I had to use it on this guy.
4. Bilby - Quick doodle of a bilby
5. Harpy - Harpy doodle. At least that is what it is supposed to be. It makes me think of chickens. A charpy maybe?
6. Baby Dragon - I'm gonna call him jelly bean. A name that will be probably be quite regrettable when he's a full grown dragon. Baby dragon doodle.
What is your favorite doodle from this week? How are you enjoying this month's prompt list?