This week I wend back to a sculpture medium I haven't tried in many years, polymer clay. Bought a couplt packages of Sculpey and used some old stuff i had lying around with no labels (could be anything) but it still worked out just fine. Now I have a little figurine of the Squshie T-Rex design that I have yet to take out of prototyping and actually put on sale.
Of course I didn't think just making a small sculpt was experimental enough. Couldn't just practice something, had to try and make some weird combination. So this sculpture is also functional.
I built an old USB drive into the head as a test, and it easily survived the 257 degree baking temperature. In the future I might make some figures with newer drives in them so they will be more useful.