Had a busy week this week so not a whole lot of variety in the origami. On the plus side though we finally saw our reception and ceremony sites in person so we have a much better idea of what we need and what to do with what we already have.
So here are some mini compys, a couple duck bills, an experimental guy and another attempt to perfect the Triceratops Jason has been developing.
Although not a lot of variety there was still tons of folding done. I did 196 little petals this week. I realized that if I want to use these little guys to make a bouquet we needed a whole lot more. Probably still going to need a whole lot more but this most certainly helps.